Saturday, December 8, 2007

tis the season pt. 2

As I finished writing my last post, I began thinking about one of the manager's at work. She has been dating someone for a few months now and has noticed a sudden change in his attitude during the "happiest season of all." He lost both his parents a few years ago and during the Christmas season he gets depressed and doesn't want to be bothered by anyone. Thinking about him and the many others out there that have the same feelings towards this season makes me think about how blessed I am to not have to worry about such a thing. This doesn't change my hatred for the season and the millions of slow moving people walking in the mall that i cannot stand but it will definitely make me appreciate the family and friends that I do have.

No comments: