Sunday, December 9, 2007

My First College Semester

My First College Semester has proved that I have never grown out of my High School ways. In High School I was the biggest slacker you could ever meet. Unfortunately, I still am. In my various classes I have never written a paper more than one or two days earlier than a day or two before it's due and I almost never print out assignments to hand in. I am forgetful and do as little as possible to get by. When I was younger I used to love doing homework and writing papers and whatnot but as the years went by I lost interest and I think this is why I no longer want to be bothered with papers and such. This is definitely hard to believe because I am an Education major. I have progressed somewhat, I make more of an effort to write a decent paper and participate in my classes. Hopefully I will not be disappointed by my efforts in and out of the classroom.

No comments: