Thursday, November 29, 2007

the new and improved radio city chistmas show!

Everyone who knows me knows that I am no fan of broadway and everything that goes along with it. When I was younger I saw the older version of the Christmas show so I figured I would go this year to see the new one. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. The rockettes did a great job and the show overall was wonderful. I enjoyed the new slow motion of the toy soldiers falling in slow motion and the little teddy bears prancing around everywhere. It truly was an enjoyable night out. Afterward we went to Carmine's restaurant in times square. Other than the huge crowd and crazy, loud atmosphere it was good. The food was decent but nothing I would go out of my way for again. It was a fun experience for the whole family and I'm glad I went along.

No comments: