Thursday, November 1, 2007

traffic

After a night of partying and having fun for halloween I was reluctant to wake up at 9 am to go shopping with my mom, sister, aunt and two cousins. We went to Woodbury Commons and made it there in an hour for an hour and a half ride. I think we may have gone to every store twice. We ended up staying there from 11 to 7. After a long day of walking around, I couldnt wait to just get home and lay down. Of course there was traffic and who was stuck sitting in the middle of the front seat? ME. I didn't get to sleep and I had to sit there and watch all the people rubbernecking, cutting one another off and just being stupid. Needless to say I collapsed when I got home and woke up an hour later and am now unable to fall back to sleep. 630am here I come...

No comments: