Monday, September 17, 2007

Why I Write

There are many reasons why we write. There are multiple forces that drive each and every one of us to write better. I write because I have to. I write for myself. I do not write for myself. I write for the teachers who make me. I write so my parents don’t get upset with my grades. I write because it is practical. I write because it is easier than speaking. I write because it is my own work. I write to get through to my peers. I write to spend time with my mom. I write to impress my dad. I write to encourage my younger sister to do well. I write because I am the most educated in my extended family. I write to show that I am not lazy. I write because I am lazy. I write to improve. I write to make a difference. I write because I love my family. I write because I miss my friends. I write to show my emotion. I write because it is humid out. I write to be a better person. I write to stay out of trouble. I write because it is an escape. I write because I believe. I write to prove you wrong. I write to my full potential. I write because it is formal. I write because it is informal. I write for my education. I write to do well in school. I write because it takes effort. I write to extend my knowledge. I write for the pleasure of writing. I write to appreciate life. I write to do something. I write because I understand. I write because I am ready to grow. I write because I am entitled to do so.I write because it is a part of life.

No comments: